Summer Multisport Camps 2024
TED REEVE FIELD
CHARLOTTETOWN PUBLIC SCHOOL
July 29-August 2
At Bob Acton Sports Multi-Sport camp, we bring in a different professional coach and supporting staff every day for each sport! 5 days, 5 different sports! Our special guest coaches put our players through a fundamentals practice session in the morning to get them ready for our afternoon game showdown!
Participants are grouped by age (and skill in some cases).
This year our 5 feature sports will be Soccer, Rugby, Baseball, Lacrosse, Olympic Sports!
9AM – 9:30 AM – CAMPER CHECK-IN/DAILY GOALS
9:30AM – 11:30 AM – STATIONS SKILLS/DRILLS
11:30AM – 12:30 PM – LUNCH
12:30PM – 2:30 PM – SPORT OF THE DAY GAMES
2:30PM – 3PM – COOL DOWN
3PM – 4PM – CAMP COMPETITIONS/DAILY AWARDS
• We recommend sending a hat and sunscreen with all campers.
• Send lunch, snacks and drinks (lots of water) for your camper.
• Please respect our “Nut-Free” snack policy.
• Pizza is provided on Friday for lunch.
• We do provide all equipment. You are welcome to bring your own gear such as a baseball glove or lacrosse stick, but please make sure it is labeled in some way.
• Late pickup (5:00pm) is available for an additional $20/day. If needed, please let staff know in the morning and bring cash.
• Camp may be cancelled for the day if the weather prohibits safe, outdoor activity. You will receive a credit for any cancelled days. Communication will be sent out no later than 7AM morning of camp.
If you are creating a MindBody account for the first time with us, PLEASE CREATE THE ACCOUNT UNDER YOUR CHILD’S NAME. If you create the account under your name, you will NOT be able to see their schedule and may miss important emails.
If you have more than one participant from your family, create an account the oldest child first and then add the others as family members. USE THE SAME EMAIL ADDRESS! Once you are done, email email@example.com and we will link the accounts and send you a password for the additional participants.
Please OPT IN to all of our emails when you create accounts. We communicate often by email and we can’t manually add you to our lists due to privacy laws. THIS HAS CAUSED ISSUES FOR MANY PARENTS!
In order to see your participants’ schedule, you MUST LOG INTO EACH ACCOUNT SEPARATELY.
PLEASE NOTE: There are NO REFUNDS on camp purchases UNLESS IT IS CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19. If you need to cancel a camp, a credit will be offered if cancellation is requested prior to seven days of event. Credit will be available for six months from purchase date. No credit will be be available for missing a day of camp regardless of when the cancellation is made.